Important Information About COVID-19
Current COVID-19 Information:
- DO NOT enter the SAT building if you are required to quarantine or isolate, are unwell, especially with cold and flu like symptoms, or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive to COVID-19. If that is the case, and you have a hearing or mediation listed in the SAT, please call the SAT on 9219 3111 and staff will assist you.
- The wearing of face masks in hearings rooms is encouraged where social distancing is not possible. A judicial officer or tribunal member may require you to wear a mask during proceedings.
- Applications and other documents can be filed electronically through the eCourts Portal or otherwise by email.
- The manner in which final hearings are conducted (in person, by telephone or by video conference) will be determined by the presiding member, having regard to the nature of the matter and the interests of Justice.
- If parties are required to attend a mediation or a hearing in person, social distancing measures must be observed within the mediation or hearing room, in the lifts, and in all public spaces in the SAT.
Last updated: 10 June 2022
[ back to top ]