This site is produced by the State Administrative Tribunal.
This website has been designed to be as accessible to as many users as possible, including:
- people with disabilities who may use assistive technologies;
- those with slower internet connections or less than state-of-the-art equipment;
- access through varying web-enabled equipment; and
- rural and regional users.
The accessibility features available on this site include:
- "Skip to main content" link at the top of every page will skip to the content of that page, skipping other links including the menu.
- Highlighted links will appear as the focus changes from one link to another throughout the site.
- A "Listen" button at the top of pages allows you to "listen to this page using ReadSpeaker". This is a free service and does not require any plug-ins or additional software. Select this link to listen to the content and follow the highlighted words on the web page being read to you.
- A "Listen" icon next to documents will allow you to "listen to the document using ReadSpeaker docReader". This is also a free service and does not require any plug-ins or additional software. Select the icon to listen to the document and follow the highlighted words in the document as they are being read to you. You can hear the whole document or select certain parts.
Last updated: 19 January 2022