After an application has been accepted by SAT the next step in the proceeding may be:
- a directions hearing – to decide how to move forward,
- a final hearing – to hear the parties’ arguments,
- or a decision based on the documents.
At a directions hearing, the matter may be scheduled for:
- another directions hearing,
- an Alternative Dispute Resolution option such as a mediation or compulsory conference, or
- a final hearing.
All parties will be notified by the SAT of the hearing date, time and room number. Most hearings are held at the SAT offices.
Last updated: 22 August 2023
[ back to top ]