Skip to main content
State Administrative Tribunal Logo
State Administrative Tribunal
Print page
  • Small Text
  • Medium Text
  • Large Text

Gender Reassignment

Applications for certificates of Gender Reassignment are made to the Executive Officer of the Gender Reassignment Board.

SAT can review decisions of the Gender Reassignment Board. You have the right to appeal against the Board’s decision to refuse to issue a recognition certificate.  The appeal must be made to SAT within 28 days.

Last updated: 19-Dec-2013

[ back to top ]

Home |  Privacy Information |  Copyright and Disclaimer
All contents copyright Government of Western Australia. All rights reserved.